1 the ODF distribution frame, supplying ultra low delay transmission, MP a fiber box
2, the function is overstep 568B and ISO Super five/D level specification
3, function test-200MHz
4, independent body ETL/SEMKO tested and certified
5, UL certification
6, the NEXT value out of Super five specification 2ODF
7, all features are beyond the functional requirements of Gigabit Ethernet
- Polarization-maintaining Optical Fiber
- Difference Between Optical Fiber At...
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fiber Optic Splice Boxes
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord Notice
- What Is A Fiber Optic Adapter?
- Characteristics Of Optical Fiber Tr...
- Classification Of Optical Fiber Cou...
- Fabrication Of Optical Fiber Coupler
- Fiber Optic Couplers Work Principle
- Wavelength Divsion Multiplexer Network
- Data Center Cable Structure
- ZG Technology Have Participated In ...
- Fiber Optic PLC Splitter How To Choose
- The Wavelength Division Multiplexer...
- The Characteristics Of The Fiber Op...
- ZG Technology Will Be Participating...