Difference between optical fiber attenuator and fiber optic adapter
Fibre attenuator for the attenuation of input optical power, avoid the input light power strong distortion of the optical receiver.
Fiber optic adapters (also known as flanges), also known as fiber optic connectors, are optical fiber connector for connecting parts. Products include: FC. SC. ST. LC. MTRJ. widely used in optical distribution frame (ODF). Optical fiber communication devices. Equipment and so on. Superior performance, stable and reliable.
Between the fiber is connected by its internal opening of the casing by an adapter, to ensure maximum connectivity among fiber optic patch cord. In order to fix a variety of panels, also designed a variety of fine fixed flanges.
Transform type adapter can connect to several different types of fiber optic patch cord interface provides connection between the APC end. double or even more, we can improve the mounting density.
Previous: Fiber Optic Adapter
Next: No Information
- Polarization-maintaining Optical Fiber
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fiber Optic Splice Boxes
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord Notice
- What Is A Fiber Optic Adapter?
- Characteristics Of Optical Fiber Tr...
- Characteristics Of Fiber-optic Tran...
- Classification Of Optical Fiber Cou...
- Fabrication Of Optical Fiber Coupler
- Fiber Optic Couplers Work Principle
- Wavelength Divsion Multiplexer Network