Due to the axis of the fibre structure is not completely symmetrical form, two orthogonal waves in optical fiber mode coupling in the propagation and therefore cannot be used to transmit light. In order to keep the transmission in the polarization State of light, development of polarization-maintaining optical fiber including fiber and low birefringent fibers with high birefringence.
High birefringence fiber by increasing ellipticity of the core (as in an elliptical core and so on) or non-circularly symmetric stress into using high birefringence, polarization of light controlled in a certain direction, achieving polarization.
Low birefringent fibers was adopted as the core ideal round or reducing residual stress of the core into
Previous: Fiber Optic Splice Boxes
Next: No Information
- Difference Between Optical Fiber At...
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fiber Optic Splice Boxes
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord Notice
- What Is A Fiber Optic Adapter?
- Characteristics Of Optical Fiber Tr...
- Characteristics Of Fiber-optic Tran...
- Classification Of Optical Fiber Cou...
- Fabrication Of Optical Fiber Coupler
- Fiber Optic Couplers Work Principle